photo diary / visual notes of inspiration / everyday beauty / simple pleasures / personal style / poetry / photography / creativity / life.
Brought to you by Aubrey Daquinag.
Hometown: Sydney, Australia.
Yeah, that's me rummaging through my very unorganized bag.
Taken on one of those old Lomolito's back in 2009.
China Heights staircase, Surry Hills.
Getting to know me 10 x more:
- I’m a winter baby. Love the cold and layers of clothing.
- I’ve always had some sort of wavy hair, except when I was a kid – it was a giant afro, frizzy n’ all. I guess it’s tamed down now.
- If I’m not wearing my geeky glasses I’ve got my contacts on to help me drive, actually know what’s going on in a movie and see your face from afar to come up to you and say hello (or walk in the other direction... Just kidding.)
- My top 3 countries to visit in the world are India (went and saw in Feb. 2012!), Morocco and Egypt. I'm in love with culture if you can't already tell.
- The sweetest gift a boy can give is a butterfly fluttering in a jar.
- I have an obsession with collecting empty notebooks, I think it's a fear of ruining the crisp white pages.
- My grandma use to prepare breakfast for me when I was 8. She put bacon on toast and would spread strawberry jam on top. Try it, not sure if you'll love it as much as I do though.
- I truly believe I belong behind the lens, I have 6 cameras and I'm sure that won't stop growing anytime soon.. although throughout this I'm mostly focused in front. If only I could be in two places at once.
- I'm young and in love.
- And here we have a dreamer...